Monday, July 7, 2014

The Necessary Mess…of Craftiness




My latest obsession is crafting flowers out of muffin cups and candy cups. I watched a tutorial, switched it up a little and started creating…now I can't stop! My office wears the necessary mess of craftiness.


Making these silly flowers is addictive because there is no end to the variety of shapes and colors and do-dads you can add to 
create a one of a kind flower. You can see I added little rhinestone picks to the red white and blue one above.


I used washi tape to cover a white muffin cup..the blue polkadot one above is a washi tape design. I used a raffia covered stem for most of them so they kind of dance in the vase.


My plan is to set up a table downtown 
and give them away...


Along with my little cards…



I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment