Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Foxy Affair


I stumbled upon this pretty little fox under a Christmas display in Niles Canyon a few years ago. I have always loved foxes, but that fox was speaking to me!


When I discovered Lawn Fawn die cuts featuring  foxes, squirrels, birds and birch trees,it seemed a perfect subject for card making. Of course these die and stamp sets also required the purchase of pricy Copic markers to add color to trees, grass, animals and skies.
Here is a look at what came of my foxy ventures.


Lawn Fawn stamps, die cuts and Copic Markers used here..








I made these little place markers for Thanksgiving Dinner at our neighbors. They feature Lawn Fawn leaf cuts, banner, stamps and of course fox.I add the glitter around the edges with my finger. The Tim Holtz paper adds a bit of texture.





This is a Bday card for my favorite little golfing buddy next door… I used Lawn Fawn scripty Happy Birthday die cut, number cuts and fringed grassy cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment