Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's in the hole!

I hit my first hole in one today!!!


Las Positas Golf Course in Livermore, where I take lessons from the resident Pro, Jeff Debenidetti

Location: first hole on the executive course. Nine iron, 94 yards, pin tucked behind the bunkers on the left. Hit it to the back of the green, trickled down the ridge, disappeared. Lost it. No one there to see it but the grounds keeper who gave me a single finger as he drove by in his tractor. I thought he was saying 'HI". but he meant "one shot".

Pretty much fun I must say. Especially after being bitten by a dog on Sunday and breaking my wrist in September, wondering if I would ever play golf again. 

Well you know it all evens out somehow and I know God has been looking after my heart, body and soul for a long time.

Good night. Sweet goodnight.

Email congrats from my PT crew:

Candyce, 

That is great news!!!!! Oh my gosh what a great way to comeback after all that you've been through. It makes me so happy to hear about this and the positive experience you had coming into hand therapy. These are the moments that make me want to become a hand therapist. It was so nice working with you and walking with you through this process. 

I will let Kerri know about this today. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on getting your first hole in one! I bet it was an amazing feeling!


Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment